Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I am Jackie Guidi, a journalistic wedding and lifestyle photographer, based in Northern California. My passion is capturing emotions through fresh, fun imagery, and I love it when people see themselves in a new light through my lens!

Here you'll see all of the fabulous people who've allowed me to do what I love, and occasionally, catch a glimpse into my life with Andrew, our amazing daughter Giuliana, and of course our two furry babies, Sophie and Jack!



Contact:

714-615-2371

jackiegphotog{at}gmail.com

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Tiffany & Wiley :: Engagement Part III

Yep, you read correctly...Part III...Tiffany and Wiley decided they wanted to do 2 mini-engagement sessions instead of doing it all in one day....you can see their urban shoot here and here, and this is their "Nature" shoot. It was a cold and windy day here in TX, but you can hardly tell in the pictures....T & W...you guys were troopers, especially Tiffany, wearing short sleeves! And Wiley, if you caught a cold, I hope these make it worth it! I'm so excited for their wedding in January!








6 comments:

  1. Andrea PenleyDecember 09, 2009

    Love these! The football shots are too hawt :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once again, Fabulous job Jackie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Today was freezing...I commend you for being out there! The images are bright and beautiful, and creative!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the shot with the boots and the football. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow... these are really gorgeous! I would love to feature you on my blog in the near future!

    ReplyDelete