Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I am Jackie Guidi, a journalistic wedding and lifestyle photographer, based in Northern California. My passion is capturing emotions through fresh, fun imagery, and I love it when people see themselves in a new light through my lens!

Here you'll see all of the fabulous people who've allowed me to do what I love, and occasionally, catch a glimpse into my life with Andrew, our amazing daughter Giuliana, and of course our two furry babies, Sophie and Jack!



Contact:

714-615-2371

jackiegphotog{at}gmail.com

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Kendra & Cody :: Destination Wedding, Part II

After the ceremony, we headed to the beach for some not-so-formals, including the infamous bridal party "jumping shot!" Note: it is important to clarify if you want people to jump on 3 or after 3!!

And I think the guys though it was their tryout for "America's Next Top Model," they had their struts down!









1 comment:

  1. How fun for you to have a wedding by the ocean! These are really fun pics and the couple looks happy. Great work.

    ReplyDelete