Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I am Jackie Guidi, a journalistic wedding and lifestyle photographer, based in Northern California. My passion is capturing emotions through fresh, fun imagery, and I love it when people see themselves in a new light through my lens!

Here you'll see all of the fabulous people who've allowed me to do what I love, and occasionally, catch a glimpse into my life with Andrew, our amazing daughter Giuliana, and of course our two furry babies, Sophie and Jack!



Contact:

714-615-2371

jackiegphotog{at}gmail.com

Friday, October 15, 2010

Just Sophie :: Personal

Today I found this image of our 2nd dog, Sophie, on my hard drive, in a folder I haven't looked at in months. She is standing on our patio at our Texas house....the weather looks similar here in Orange County today. Sophie is a funny dog....she will always let me take her picture, while Jack, on the other hand, will bury his head or turn away every. single. time. He has some sort of 6th sense about the camera, I swear, even my iPhone camera! We miss that house and our TX friends, but are enjoying life in SOCAL again!

Busy weekend ahead for me....stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. what a beauty! I love my dogs so much & love finding new "old" photos of them that I had forgotten about.

    ReplyDelete