Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I am Jackie Guidi, a journalistic wedding and lifestyle photographer, based in Northern California. My passion is capturing emotions through fresh, fun imagery, and I love it when people see themselves in a new light through my lens!

Here you'll see all of the fabulous people who've allowed me to do what I love, and occasionally, catch a glimpse into my life with Andrew, our amazing daughter Giuliana, and of course our two furry babies, Sophie and Jack!



Contact:

714-615-2371

jackiegphotog{at}gmail.com

Monday, April 16, 2012

Our 3rd Anniversary :: Personal

Andrew,
you are the
peanut to my butter
twinkle in my eye
shake to my bake
blue in my sky
sprinkles on my sundae
flip to my flop
bumble to my bee
jewel on my crown
milk to my shake
spring in my step
beat of my heart
love of my life

Happy Anniversary to my husband...I couldn't imagine living the rest of my life without you by my side! Your kindness, love, and support never ceases to amaze me. I love you more than words could ever express!

*engagement image by Diana Kay Photography

2 comments:

  1. Love it and love you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your HusbandApril 17, 2012

    To My Wife,

    You have opened up my eyes to a world I thought I would never be a part of. I can't express to you how happy you make me. I am honored to be your husband.

    I love our life together and I look forward to growing old with you. :)

    I love you,
    Your Husband

    ReplyDelete