Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I am Jackie Guidi, a journalistic wedding and lifestyle photographer, based in Northern California. My passion is capturing emotions through fresh, fun imagery, and I love it when people see themselves in a new light through my lens!

Here you'll see all of the fabulous people who've allowed me to do what I love, and occasionally, catch a glimpse into my life with Andrew, our amazing daughter Giuliana, and of course our two furry babies, Sophie and Jack!



Contact:

714-615-2371

jackiegphotog{at}gmail.com

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Ashley & Bobby :: Wedding Part II

When I think about this wedding...I remember how lovingly Ashley looked at Bobby all day.....and how he looked at her like he would walk through fire for her....what an amazing couple! Here are some more images from their day....thanks again for letting me be a fly on the wall!!












No comments:

Post a Comment