Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I am Jackie Guidi, a journalistic wedding and lifestyle photographer, based in Northern California. My passion is capturing emotions through fresh, fun imagery, and I love it when people see themselves in a new light through my lens!

Here you'll see all of the fabulous people who've allowed me to do what I love, and occasionally, catch a glimpse into my life with Andrew, our amazing daughter Giuliana, and of course our two furry babies, Sophie and Jack!



Contact:

714-615-2371

jackiegphotog{at}gmail.com

Monday, April 2, 2012

3 Sneak Peeks...engagement, birthday party, and a newborn!

Whoa!!! What a busy 8 days it's been for me! Wedding last Saturday, followed by an engagement, birthday party for a 1yr-old, and my first newborn shoot! I am diligently working on all of these events, but for now, I just had to throw up a teeny-tiny sneak peek of some of these amazing people...of all ages and sizes!! I will be doing a full blog post for each of them in time...but for now...enjoy...because doesn't everybody love a little tease?!

Theresa & Matt's engagement:


Avie Lynn's First Birthday:


Baby EJ:

No comments:

Post a Comment