Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I am Jackie Guidi, a journalistic wedding and lifestyle photographer, based in Northern California. My passion is capturing emotions through fresh, fun imagery, and I love it when people see themselves in a new light through my lens!

Here you'll see all of the fabulous people who've allowed me to do what I love, and occasionally, catch a glimpse into my life with Andrew, our amazing daughter Giuliana, and of course our two furry babies, Sophie and Jack!



Contact:

714-615-2371

jackiegphotog{at}gmail.com

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Theresa & Matt :: Wedding in Seal Beach

Another beautiful day in Orange County...another beautiful Jackie G. couple ties the knot!  Theresa and Matt had all of their i's dotted and their t's crossed...we arrived early to check in with them before we began shooting...and all they guys were ready, and hair and makeup was almost wrapped up for the ladies!  They were so organized, the day went off without a hitch.  There were tears, laughter, and everybody partied well into the night!  Hope you two had an amazing time in Fiji!  So jealous!!  Cheers to Theresa and Matt!!

Ceremony: St. Cyprian, Long Beach
Assistant Photographer:  Melissa McClure of Melissa McClure Photography
Wedding Coordinator:  Daniel Miller, Daniel Jordan's Weddings & Events
DJ:  Manuel Holguin
Videographer:  Charles Amante



1 comment: