Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I am Jackie Guidi, a journalistic wedding and lifestyle photographer, based in Northern California. My passion is capturing emotions through fresh, fun imagery, and I love it when people see themselves in a new light through my lens!

Here you'll see all of the fabulous people who've allowed me to do what I love, and occasionally, catch a glimpse into my life with Andrew, our amazing daughter Giuliana, and of course our two furry babies, Sophie and Jack!



Contact:

714-615-2371

jackiegphotog{at}gmail.com

Sunday, June 8, 2014

Henderson Family :: Mini-session in Frisco

Happy Sunday!  I cannot believe it is June already, and of course, the HEAT is blazing here in TX!  We have been back in TX officially for a year now, time sure does fly when you're chasing a toddler at full speed!

But enough about that, check out the amazingly gorgeous Henderson Family!  I met mom Brandi thru my local mom's Meetup group about a year ago.  Her son Myles is about the same age as Giuliana, and as you can see, they are going to be adding a new baby boy to their family soon!  Check out a few faves from their recent mini-session in Frisco!  




No comments:

Post a Comment